Acting crazy...

Hey Pete,
please disregard my idea if your problem has been fixed in the last couple of weeks.
I have had the same issue like you and I fixed it with a lot of brainstorming and troublesooting.
In my case I had multiple (will say) mishaps.
On your video I can see that the red/black wire for the left motor are reversed installed. Propably after the advice in the instruction. I did the same.
After playing around in the software I figured out (same as you) that without ODO all is doing fine.
With ODO switched on, the wheels was turning like your desciption (Mower has been jacked)
At the end I swopped the red/black wire of the L/H motor back in the old position as it was before the test and adjustments on the consol.
Next, I found a motor revers button in my ArduRemote under setting/motor in the botton area. I change the direction of my L/H motor electronical wise.
But (shame on me) I figured out that I connected the ODO wire in the wrong direction. Left to right and right to back. Why? My working position was facing aft and I connected the right ODO plug in the wrong place.Simple.
Yes, of course you has already checked the connectors and wires but do it again.

UWe

Oben