2 Speaker locations on PCB 1.3. 2 Lautsprecherpositionen auf der Leiterplatte 1.3

roontoon

Why are there two locations on the PCB 1.3 board for pizzo speakers?
Warum gibt es auf der Platine 1.3 zwei Stellen für Pizzolautsprecher?

1613255772228.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi, the original build -for whatever reason- tells you to connect the speaker to the place it is in the picture (lower right). You should absolutely put it to the one top left!

It will not break anything in eather case, but when you program the board with the "arduino Dues" through the programming port your buzzer will always SCREAM with full hearth the whole 40-60sec when uploading the sketch. No late night updates if you're a family guy when using the lower right buzzer location. Drove me absolutely insine until I just tried the other location and ah, the silence.....

Hi, the original build -for whatever reason- tells you to connect the speaker to the place it is in the picture (lower right). You should absolutely put it to the one top left!

It will not break anything in eather case, but when you program the board with the "arduino Dues" through the programming port your buzzer will always SCREAM with full hearth the whole 40-60sec when uploading the sketch. No late night updates if you're a family guy when using the lower right buzzer location. Drove me absolutely insine until I just tried the other location and ah, the silence.....
Thanks

Oben