Aktueller Inhalt von b-tronic

  1. B

    ROBOMOW RL1000 Rebuild

    Hi, ich habe die Sunray Software modifiziert damit der ROBOMOW damit läuft.
  2. B

    ROBOMOW RL1000 Rebuild

    I have attached the stl file. No warrenty ! ; ) Please check it with Tinkercad or some similar program. Regards B-Tronic
  3. B

    Do you wanna try with Sunray and gps ? My opinion is that the mower is much faster and when you...

    Do you wanna try with Sunray and gps ? My opinion is that the mower is much faster and when you have the wire in the ground why not use it as „border“ ?
  4. B

    I fight at the moment with the travel of straight lanes, the mower drives a little bit like it...

    I fight at the moment with the travel of straight lanes, the mower drives a little bit like it is drunk 😁 I think the PID ist different between our big mower and the small Ardumower
  5. B

    Yes, how far the mower can leave the area is adjustable. I had some problems at the beginning...

    Yes, how far the mower can leave the area is adjustable. I had some problems at the beginning but this was directly on the wall from my house and there are stone slabs beside the lawn. with my cleats tires the mower couldn’t turn in the right way.
  6. B

    ArduMower ESP Firmware mit MQTT, HomeAssistant und Prometheus

    Vielen Dank Tim, genau das war es, mit Deiner Binary läuft es.
  7. B

    yes, with your source modifications for the INA and so on. Thanks a lot

    yes, with your source modifications for the INA and so on. Thanks a lot
  8. B

    ArduMower ESP Firmware mit MQTT, HomeAssistant und Prometheus

    Ardumower ist eine modifizierte 1.0178, Modem hab ich am Samstag von Github gezogen
  9. B

    ArduMower ESP Firmware mit MQTT, HomeAssistant und Prometheus

    Hi, habe das gleiche Problem wie Beecee, mit Bluetooth funktioniert es, über Lan bekomme ich auf der Seriellen Ardumower Konsole immer einen CRC Error. MfG B-Tronic
  10. B

    Kommunikation über MQTT

    Der MQTT Teil in der Sunray Firmware funktioniert IMHO noch nicht, hatte beim aktivieren sehr viele GPS Checksum errors usw. Ich habe aber den ESP32 Source so modifiziert das nur noch Bluetooth geht und zusätzlich MQTT. Ich sende im Prinzip zyklisch eine Anforderung an den Grand Central und...
  11. B

    ROBOMOW RL1000 Rebuild

    Forgot this file... (i tooked the changings from Bernard, many thanks to him) Just write a PN if you need help (german is easier)
  12. B

    ROBOMOW RL1000 Rebuild

    Hi, i read the current from the 3 mower motors, but only the highest one is used for the overload protection. Just look at the attached files. Search after "uwe" then you will see the modifications. No warrenty ! ; )
  13. B

    ROBOMOW RL1000 Rebuild

    Hi, i use the GrandCentral, 3 INA226, 3 IBT Driver , the Odo solution with the hall sensors and a self build 10Ah Lion battery. I modified the ESP32 software to control the mower over mqtt with openhab. At the moment i am working on the charging station. Do you have a 3d printer ? I use a...
  14. B

    ROBOMOW RL1000 Rebuild

    It works when you purchase the app
  15. B

    ROBOMOW RL1000 Rebuild

    If you need the original robomow powersupply ,I have two of them here. They are brand new.
Oben