Worx Landroid WG794e

geot

Hi,

I have managed to pick up a faulty landroid and I'm looking to convert it to an Ardumower, has anybody done this before and has the pin outs for the driver and blade motors and also which controller did they use?

Thanks,

George

Hi George,

I searched for "Worx" and found that Aiko seems to have a similar chassis ...
Try to contact him, please.

Best regards ...

Peter

Peter,

I have sent a PM to Aiko, I noticed there is quite a bit of chat on the German part of the forum about brushless motors, since my German is next to not a lot, what is the state of play with the brushless motor control and what motor controllers are most of the guys using?

Thanks,

George

Hi George,

In http://ardumower.de/index.php/de/forum/maehwerk/62-brushless-maehwerk?start=40#6911 Stefan S wrote ...

quick & dirty translation ...

Stefan was surprised regarding power consumption of his brushless motor mowing 10-15 cm long gras.
Motor operates in Heli-Mode. He monitors the current with an additional current sensor.

Comparison of technical data of the normal motor (mower: Ambrogio L50)

Cutty1 (L50 Mähmotor)
Anlaufstrom 4,3A (Starting current)
Leerlaufstrom 1,4A
mähen 7,1A (while mowing)

(Brushless)
Standby (durch DC/DC Wandler) 2,01mA
Anlaufstrom gleichmäßig von 0,0 auf 1,02A (starting current)
Leerlaufstrom 1,02A
mähen 1,7A (while mowing)

Brusless Konfigration
- Motor: Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 5055-280kv
- Regler: HobbyKing 40A BlueSeries
- DC-DC Wandler: Low Ripple 12A 4.5-30V/0.8-30V Daten
- Currentsensor 30A

Total cost of Brushlessdrive: 87,22 EUR.

He uses a LiPo-7S with a brushless controller built for 6s only. Therefore he operates the controller and motor via a DC-DC converter "simulating" a 6s-Lipo.

More details he will report soon ...

Hope this helps a little bit.

Have a nice evening

Best regards ... Peter

Hi George,
I have received your PM, but will answer here public.

Attached to these Post you will find some pdf of IC i have used for discrete driver development.

For driving motors (BG42x15 Dunkermotoren) i have used the two of L6235 3-phase brushless driver.
The typical application at page 26 is similar except for a few changes.

The BG3612 Mowmotor (ebm-papst) is contrary to the Datasheet no DC-Motor. This makes driving a bit more difficult.
He has to drive with AC dependend in sync from Hallsensors.
For interpretation of Hallsensors i have used the 74HC00 NAND-Gate and then the L6205 to drive the Motor.

This development took several nights to me with prototyping on breadboards.
And i dont have any professional schematics.

If you want to recreate this solution, i can create more detailed information.
Please check if the WG794e use equal motors than my WG795e.

Aiko
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/1526/L6205.pdf/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hi Aiko,

thanks for that I'm here there and everywhere at the moment, so I won't get much chance to have a concentrated effort for a 2-3 weeks, so I collecting all my info first and looking to piece everything when I get back. If there is anything else I will give you a shout, but it looks like on the german part of the website they are testing out some stuff on the brushless, just wish my german was better that what it is...

Thanks again,

George

Aiko schrieb:
If you want to recreate this solution, i can create more detailed information.
Please check if the WG794e use equal motors than my WG795e.

Aiko

Hi Aiko

Would you please provide more details about your solution. I have Husqvarna 230acx motors (bg40x25 for wheels and bg3612 for mowing). I really appreciate your hard work and would recreate the same in 230acx frame.

Best regards

Jaanus

Hello guys.

does anyone of you have an idea where i can get a new engine for the right wheel for my worx landroid m WG794E.

This crappy peace ist completly rusty! The display stays dark. When i unlug the rusted engine the display comes alive. -> + and - are connected somewhere inside the engine. I am surprised about the bad quality! And the waranty ist now gone because i didn't registered just after the 10 first days after buying the vehicle.

btw. i cand find anything when i search the internet of the made in china paper that is glued on the engine.

thanks in advance!!!

mischa
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/2985/20151004_130147.jpg/

Oben