Wiki page for collecting 3D-components

runtimeterror

There's an increasing number of good ideas in the forum to improve the Ardumower using a 3D-printer. All those ideas are currently scattered in the forums so I added a wiki page for collecting those parts: http://wiki.ardumower.de/index.php?title=3D-printed_extensions_and_replacements_(English)
This is not meant to be a destination for full-bloat projects but rather a collection of universal parts and tools, that most users could integrate into their personal mower.

If you find or develop a cool thing, just add it up to the list or attach them to this thread for someone to pick it up.

Thanks for adding that wiki page. One thing I noticed: imagine you are assembling your Ardumower for the first time and enter the wiki. What would you expect at the top? Probably not 3d printing... So I suggest that we move the first important steps for assembling and manual to the top, and the less important steps below that?
Thanks,
Alexander

Absolutely! I just thought the existing main categories didn't fit and I didn't want to start a new main category for a rather unimportant content. So added it to the "list-like" "Overview".

What about adding a new main category "Extension and customization" between "Tutorials" and "Archive" and then moving the 3D-pages and the existing "Your Ardumower Extension"-chapter there?

I have tidied up a little, and have moved the 3d constructions under existing section 'more constructions kits'.

I agree with most of the changes, but I think the shopping list should be reachable from the front page - it was a rather popular demand. Moreover it doesn't make sense as a sub-page of the PCB, since it describes the whole mower and its accessories.

What I also noticed: the rather unimportant pages make up a better eye-catcher than the more important tutorials. Maybe we can switch the latter to the same banner-style?

I just noticed I'm derailing my own thread :)

Oben