What to order for a basic ardumower

Maybe the answer to this exists somewhere, however I didn't find it.

I want to build a basic ardumower and would like to know what I should order. I am a bit confused because various portions of the shop are in German and not much description on a lot of components.

A little background, I am a software programmer and have built things using Raspberry Pi's as well as done my own LED light systems, however this will be my first arduino project. So I am confident this project won't be beyond my skillset, but I have never done any robotics so some of this is foreign to me.

What is the best kit to buy for a basic model (Chassis, motors, and PCBs) that has GPS integration. I hope to have a completed mower with everything I need to use it regularly.

Hello
I made a quick translation (and add some comments :whistle: ) of the first part of the german Wiki pointed out by Markus, which describe necessary and optional parts. It's for the standart Ardumower.

All modules and components can be purchased from the shop.

What is needed for the development of all Ardumowers:

- The Ardumower chassis kit including motors and motherboard

- required modules for the Ardumower:
+ 1 accessories set (resistors, Headers, etc.)
+ 2 protector boards
+ 1 Megaboard 2560 R3
+ 1 INA169 current sensor board
+ 2 Dual Driver MC33926
+ 3 DC-DC LM2596 step-down regulators
+ 1 Wireless Bluetooth Module HC-05 (to control the mower with an Android smartphone)
+ 1 Real Time Clock I2C DS1307

Optional modules:
+ Ultrasonic sensors HC-SR04 (up to 3 pieces are supported)
+ GYRO-80 (important if the garden is not flat)
+ Rain Sensor
+ WiFi WLAN module ESP01 ESP8266 (not yet included in the stable software, in development)
+ GPS module GY-GPS6MV2 (in my opinion for special cases, because with a general precision of GPS of ~ 4 m, it's not very useful for usual garden)
+ 2 contacts for the bumper (but not available in the shop :(

- 1 24 volt charger for the Ardumower battery

- 1 x Ardumower Powerpack (battery)

- 1 pack with 3 blades + 3 screws, (or the 9 blades & screws pack)

- 1 x transmitter Perimeter Board (prototype) with accessories

required modules to choose for the perimeter board:
+ 1 Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Carrier
+ 1 INA169 Analog DC Current Sensor Breakout - 60V 2.5A / 5A Marotronics
+ 1 DC-DC voltage regulator LM2596 step-down regulator adjustable
+ 1 Nano V3.0 ATmega328 Arduino compatible microcontroller board with usb

Optional modules for the perimeter board:
+ Housing included 5 matching screws for PCB
+ plug for 1 perimeter wire. The hardware (but not the software) is ready for a 2nd wire if necessary.
+ 1 socket to plug the charger (2.5 plug)

- Additional accessories depending on needs:
+ wire in sufficient length for the perimeter loop
+ waterproof connectors for the wire
+ pegs (hooks) to fix the wire around the garden (1 to 2 per meter of wire in average)

Also time and patience ... but it's worth the result and you will soon recover your investment ;)

Greets

As per my experience you needs these things, the mower-kit with motors and electronics.
Also you need the battery.
In the kit you will get the GPS,Gyro with compass,bluetooth-module,3x sonar (left, center, right),No bumper electric.
Also i want to know more about your project.
Please post the much details as you can.

smt assembly services

Hi....I think you need the mower-kit with motors and electronics.Also you need the battery.
In the kit you will get the GPS,Gyro with compass,bluetooth-module,3x sonar (left, center, right),No bumper electric.

Oben