Was wiegen eure Roboter

alexatmower

Hi,

habe gearde gelesen, dass Rogers Roboter 20kg hat. Meiner wiegt aktuell 8kg, das kommt mir schon viel vor. Was wiegen den eure so?

Alex

Hi Alexander,

der Denna wiegt ohne Gehäuseoberschale - sozusagen offen fahrfertig - mit 2x 12V Bleigelakku 14,1 kg.

Gruß ... Peter

Hi Jacques,

i also thought about 2 cutting discs or a bigger one. Did you use 2 motors or something like a belt drive, etc?

Alex

Hello Alexander

The shop cutting disc and motor seem well dimensionned and a coherent set, so I just use 2. Furthermore, building a mechanically correct belt transmission is not so easy, as I do not have any machining possibility.

On the attached picture, you can see the 2 cutting discs arrangement which made a 42 cm cutting width. Having such a width with only 1 disc would oblige to build a big and heavy robot with a powerful motor because of the inertia of such a disc, proportional to the square of its radius.

Seen from front the discs are turning toward the center. There is a few millimeters high difference between the 2 discs to avoid the blades to touch each other. The whole cutting system can shift to each side (see pictures), so it will be possible tu cut along a wall or around a tree slightly touching it without being stopped by the bumper and with neither damage for the mower nor for the wall or tree.

Anyway, as I have not finished to build it, this is just what is expected, I cannot tell if it mows correctly, not yet :unsure:

Jacques
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/2809/UnderMower.jpg/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Oben