Voltage im ArduRemote einstellen.

flyfast

Mir ist aufgefallen das gem. ArduRemote der Ladeschluss beim Akku in der Gegend von 27,2 Volt liegt.
Die Anzeige stimmt nicht denn mit dem Messgerät nachgemessen sind es direkt an der Batterie 28,5V (eigentlich fehlt noch immer etwas).
Kann ich die Voltage in der Software einstellen?
Hatte hier bereits die SUCH Funktion bemüht aber irgenwie nichts zu diesem Thema gefunden obwohl ich der Meinung bin dazu schon einmal etwas gelesen zu haben.
Gruß UWE

into setting battery adjust the charge factor slider. (maybe need developer to YES into info menu)
There is a low filter ,so wait 1 minute before each change to see the stabilised result.

Bernhard, the color of the slider is turning from grey to yellow but I canˋt move it.
Developer is switched on.

Uwe

I installed 1.84 this morning, did a factory reset and adjusted all the parameters as I had before. Then I adjusted the battery slider to the correct indication (ArduRemote) measured directly at the battery plug.
With charger plug installed, the battery indication is rising up to 28,69V with an indicated charge voltage of 24,29 V @ 2.21Amp. At the battery plug are 27.8V (is rising but very slow). What is your recommendation for an adjustemt of the "Charge Factor" slider? What should be the result?

BTW: Thanks again for creating AzuritBer. It suits to the needs I have (slopy area) very close.

UWE

My charge and bat factor are 11.21 and 11.22.
To adjust value you need a good multi-meter and first adjust the battery when mower is not in station .
Wait 1 minute each time you change the factor .

When it's correct you need to put mower in station but not in charging mode and adjust the charge voltage to normaly 29.4 V (check with multimeter).

Only bat voltage is important to have a correct use and protection of the battery , for charging the li-ion charger do the job without software management.

Oben