Station heading with 1.70

OOPS . :cry: i need to check .
I use the DEV 1.81 version and the start heading is not always the station one.

Hi Bernard,
have you found the issue? Because of my poor programming knowledge i can´t find the error.

Regards Michael

Hi.
I have update the master branch with the last DEV 1.83.
Before update into arduino console send d and x to read and keep a copy of all your setting.

If after update you can't deactivate the mqtt into arduremote setting Raspberry (message #RMSTA data into stay present into Console) ,you need a factory setting and restore your value using arduremote.

To check if everything is OK you can use the timer and check into arduremote console that the heading is update when mower leave the station.

Unfortunately issue is always here when mower stay for a very long duration (>20 H) in the station IMU don't restart immediately and initial heading is false.
I need to work again on it and certainly add a new state to wait 1 or 2 seconds before reverse.

Hi Bernard,
i testet the 1.83 and it show the fault in an much shorter time. I restartetd the mower drove to Station and then started a Timer relatedt session with an entry distance of 36 m. And the heading was wrong.

The last version 1.84 include a new 6 seconds state before start and heading is normally OK now (only if you don't use compass (IMU only))
Stop when manual reverse is now smooth.
Speed management on slope is also changed.
Change from ByLane to random is now generate on the NEXTLANE state (Don't know if it's better ,but mower change more often).
Do not forget to Deactivate SCREEN,RFID and MQTT if you don't use them

Now it works! Thank you very much.
I also soved my imu error problem. Changed the capacitors on the wheel motors and used a ferrit on the cables.
Now it have no rtc error anymore.
Regards Michael

Oben