PCB1.3: Fotos der Verkabelung

gregor

Hallo zusammen!
Ich habe das PCB1.3 soweit hoffentlich lauffähig zusammen geschraubt und habe nun meine Probleme damit, die Verkabelung (ohne mich Stundenlang damit zu befassen) herzustellen. Könnte bitte jemand Fotos des Innenlebens des ArduMowers zur Verfügung stellen?

[li]Wie und wo werden die Motoren und Sensoren angeschlossen und verkabelt?[/li]
[li]Kommt der Not-Aus oben in den Deckel? Wie wird der da genau eingebaut?[/li]

Ein Bild sagt manchmal mehr als viele Worte!
Vielen Dank vorab!

Hi Here example:

wir110_2017-11-08.jpg

1 To temperature sensor DHT22
2 To IMU (GY88 in this case maybe different wiring if GY801)
3 To Perimeter Right (Option not use in Azurit)
4 To Perimeter Left (Use this connector and put the center coil here if use AZURIT)
5 To Perimeter Center (Option not use in Azurit)
6 To Odometry Left
7 To Odometry Right
8 To Bumper switch
9 To sonar Left
10 To Sonar Right

wir1114_2017-11-08.jpg

11 To Mow mower if wire inverted the mower turn on wrong dir
12 To Right Motor if wire inverted the mower go reverse when forward
13 To Left Motor if wire inverted the mower go reverse when forward
14 To Batterry BE CARREFUL WITH + and - (it's write on the board)

wir15_2017-11-08.jpg

15 To the charger or collector for charging station. BE CARREFUL WITH + and - (it's write on the board)

wir16_2017-11-08.jpg

16 To ARU need a normaly closed contact or use a jumper wire if you don't want to use Emergy switch

Hope i forget Nothing.
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/3545/wir110_2017-11-08.jpg/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hi Bernhard!
Thanks a lot for the pics as answer to my question! May you have further pics showing the wiring with the different sensorboards with soldered connecting-cables? For example I'm confused with odometry on wheel motors having 4 wires, but board has just 3 connecting pins, which i have to use and in which sequence?

Arising from the driver picture: Is the usage of heatsinks advisable? Impends damage because of overheating under some circumstances?

Hi.
pics showing the wiring
No problem simply tell me what sensor you want to connect

For the Odometry:
I don't use Motor from the shop, but the 4 wires is normal for quadrature, you need to connect only one of the 2 data.
If you use maratronics motor ,at the WIKI PCB1.2, i can see:

Motor (brown) ---- PCB VCC
Motor (green) ---- PCB GND
Motor (blue) ---- PCB OdometryLeft (3)
Motor (purple) ---- PCB OdometryLeft (4)

So if you have this 4 wires color connect on the connector P8 or P9 like that

Brown on the top. VCC
Green in the center. GND
Blue at the bottom. OUT
ISOLATE THE PURPLE.

usage of heatsinks advisable
It's low price parts so i prefer to use it.
The temp never go over 40 Deg on all my test so normaly the mower can work without.
Note that the only risk for the driver came from the firmware (It's why AZURIT have a protection fonction to avoid rapid change from forward to reverse or fast to stop etc...).
By

Oben