PCB 1.3 Inbetriebnahme

Hi all
Yesteday the RTC work perfectly but this morning when i add the IMU again RTC ERROR.
If i use remove the IMU the RTC work again ????.
I2C bus problem ????
With the IMU the Alexander RTC test prog find the RTC at adress 83 instead of 104 and generate ERR ??

Code:
START
RTC default address=104
testing address=81 
testing address=82 
testing address=83 success!
DS1307 data1 error

press 'a' to set new random date+time
press 's' to set new static date+time
press 'r' to read date+time

Without the IMU The RTC is OK .

Code:
START
RTC default address=104
testing address=81 
testing address=82 
testing address=83 
testing address=84 
testing address=85 
testing address=86 
testing address=87 
testing address=88 
testing address=89 
testing address=90 
testing address=91 
testing address=92 
testing address=93 
testing address=94 
testing address=95 
testing address=96 
testing address=97 
testing address=98 
testing address=99 
testing address=100 
testing address=101 
testing address=102 
testing address=103 
testing address=104 success!
reading RTC time=0:7  dateOfWeek=0  date=29.2.2016

press 'a' to set new random date+time
press 's' to set new static date+time
press 'r' to read date+time

Very Strange ??

The test program tests one adress after the other. If one address returns 8byte it thinks there is the RTC.
If it doesn't work with the imu, maybe the IMU is broken or the PCB1.3 is defekt?

You can try my program. It will not mow. I translating it from Nucleo to Arduion. But I2C, RTC and EEPROM works.
Terminalspeed: 115200
On startup it scans the I2C bus (first check is from the original ardumower code). I don't use IMU but you will see all addresses found.
It also shows an error if not able to read the module.

press H for help.

maybe following commands could be usefull:
show.i2c //i2c scanner
show.rtc //shows rtc values every rtc read (10sec)
show.rtcfind //tries to find RTC and show result - alexanders program
set.rtc,8,17,3,25,01,2017 //set rtc time=8:17 dayOfWeek=3 date=25.01.2017

Commands for EEPROM on RTC module:
show.eepromub,10 //shows show uint8_t at address 10
show.eeprom32t,10 //shows show int32_t at address 10
show.eepromf,10 //shows show float at address 10
set.eepromub,10,7 //write value uint8_t=7 to address=10
set.eeprom32,10,1234 //write value int32_t=1234 to address=10
set.eepromf,10,7.3 //write value float=7.3 to address=10

My output when I start it:
HardwareSetup started
I2c reset started
I2c reset OK
I2C scanning...
I2C device found at address 80 0x50
I2C device found at address 104 0x68
I2C scan done
HardwareSetup finished
!03,Mow Motor Sensor Offset: 0.000000
bht->reset diable flagCruiseSpiral
!04,SET BEHAV -> BH_NONE
Check if in charging station

I only use the RTC module.
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/2936/Edison1.zip/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hi Roland.

Like you i use a different software but based on Azurit and it works perfectly during 2 hours this afternoom without RTC error .
I use the PCB1.3 DUE ODO and IMU it's work on By lane mowing on my 12 meters long test area.
The main problem is the accurate of the IMU so i want to test the sunray firmware but have problem to find GY88 and GY87 can't work with PCB1.3 and RTC so for the moment still working on IMU and GPS M8N.

When my battery are full i download and test your firmware ;) .

Thanks again.

My firmware is not working jet!
I need more time for programming until it works like on the Nucleo.
I sent this only for testing I2c and EEPROM.

Yes
It's exactly what i have understood.
I take a fast look on it but need a big WIKI to understand :blink:
Thanks.

Hi Bernard,
Hi all
Yesteday the RTC work perfectly but this morning when i add the IMU again RTC ERROR.
If i use remove the IMU the RTC work again ????.
I2C bus problem ????

Your problem is probably rather in that RTC and IMU have the same basic address. If I still know you can not change the address at all IMU modules at the "A0" Pin. The RTC module always has the same address you can not change it.

regards
Jürgen

Hi Jurgen.
Thanks for your info but in fact now my RTC work perfectly with my azurit version.
In fact at the beginning i use the Alexander rtc test prog and like Roland say i can't do this test if the GY801 IMU is on the Board.
Maybe need also to verify the last 1.08dev with IMU on board ?

For the I2c adress the problem exist only between MPU6050 and RTC so for GY87 IMU for example and the AD0 pin don't exist on the GY87 module so it's not possible to use the second i2c adress of the MPU6050.

It's not a problem for Azurit but if i understand correctly sunray use a MPU6050 enclosed into GY88 and can't find the GY88 exept in China ???.

Maybe try a simple MPU6050 board (With AD0 shunt) and the GY801.

Thanks.

Hallo Leute,
Ich brauche nochmal Hilfe ^^
Und zwar hat der kleine bis jetzt super funktioniert und ich wollte ihn mit dem esp8266 erweitern .
Nachdem ich einiges versucht habe und es leider noch nicht läuft, funktioniert nun die unter Spannungsabschaltung nicht mehr und wenn 8ch den Akku abziehe und wieder aufstecke hat das PCB sofort strom ohne den taster zu betätigen ... hat einer eine Ahnung woran das liegen kann ?

Gruß und Dank
Michael

Hallo Gemeinde,

ich habe es nun endlich auch geschafft mein 1.3 Board fertig zu löten.
Sieht soweit auch ganz gut aus, auf dem DUE habe ich aber noch keine Software.
Ich habe noch ein paar Teile übrig, da bräuchte ich mal eure Hilfe, und zwar wo genau ich die auf dem Board anschließen muss.
Folgende Sachen habe ich noch über:
- 2x Schleifenempfänger Kit
- WLAN-Modul (ESP8266)
- Bluetooth Modul (HC-05)
- Regensensor (YL-38)
- GPS-Modul (GY-GPS6MV2 NEO-6M)
- 9-Achsen IMU Sensor (GY-801)
- 1x Buchse -> ist die für P42 ??
- 1x Taster -> der Taster kommt bestimmt an "P20 Button"

Links und Rechts vom Board sind noch Charge +/- Buchsen/Kontakte wie sind diese anzuschließen und zu verwenden?
Können alle Module und Sensoren zur gelichen Zeit benutzt werden oder gibt es auch Module die zur Zeit nicht unterstützt werden oder Wechselwirkungen haben?

Gruß Christian
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/4249/ESP8266_WLAN.JPG/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hi Christian.

Here answer if you want to use AZURIT firmware

- 2x loop receiver kit
Go on P12 for left receiver and P30 for right one
But you don't speak about the sender so if you don't want to use a perimeter wire you don't need receiver, only Bumper.
If you have build the sender and want to use a perimeter wire you need to connect the left coil(P12) for AZURIT the right is not use for the moment.

- WLAN module (ESP8266)
Not really useful and difficult to setup
And also it's difficult to cover all a garden with the WIFI better to use the BT module

- Bluetooth module (HC-05)
Very important module to connect the DUE with arduremote for example.
You can find a lot of post concerning the connecting of this module into the forum or into the WIKI.

- Rain sensor (YL-38)
Connect it to P41
Not useful if you don't have a station.
Useful to send the mower on station if it's rain.

- GPS module (GY-GPS6MV2 NEO-6M)
Not very useful for the moment(Only detect if the mower is stuck) but easy to connect and work without problem with AZURIT.

- 9-axis IMU sensor (GY-801)
Connect it to I2C2 with jumper JC2 (again look into the forum and wiki).
Not very easy for the configuration but use to help the mower to go in straight line if you have slope into your lawn area
You can also simply use the Odometry to do that without this module.

- 1x socket -> is the for P42 ??
Yes P42 is to connect your power source to charge battery or CHARGE+ and CHARGE-
Also do not forget the P49 use to connect Emergency switch or shunt if don't use.
P49 cut the power on motor but don' stop the arduino.

- 1x button -> the button comes to "20 Button"
P20 is mandatory to Power all the system after connecting the battery or after sleep mode.

You don't speak about the Odometry (If you have on your motor then connect to P8 and P9)

Hope it's can help.

Google try to translate

Hallo Christian

Hier antworten Sie, wenn Sie die AZURIT Firmware verwenden möchten

- 2x Loop Empfänger Kit
Gehen Sie auf P12 für linken Empfänger und P30 für die richtige
Aber du sprichst nicht über den Absender, also wenn du keinen Perimeterdraht benutzen willst, braucht man keinen Hörer, sondern nur Stoßfänger.
Wenn du den Absender gebaut hast und einen Umkreisdraht verwenden willst, musst du die linke Spule (P12) für AZURIT anschließen. Das Recht ist für den Augenblick nicht nutzbar.

- WLAN-Modul (ESP8266)
Nicht wirklich nützlich und schwierig einzurichten
Und auch es ist schwierig, alle einen Garten mit dem WIFI besser zu decken, um das BT-Modul zu benutzen

- Bluetooth-Modul (HC-05)
Sehr wichtiges Modul zum Verbinden der DUE mit arduremote zum Beispiel.
Sie finden eine Menge Post über die Verbindung dieses Moduls in das Forum oder in das WIKI.

- Regensensor (YL-38)
Verbinde es mit P41
Nicht sinnvoll, wenn du keine Station hast.
Nützlich, um den Mäher auf Station zu schicken, wenn es Regen ist.

- GPS-Modul (GY-GPS6MV2 NEO-6M)
Nicht sehr nützlich für den Moment (Erkennen Sie nur, wenn der Mäher stecken bleibt), aber einfach zu verbinden und ohne Probleme mit AZURIT zu arbeiten.

- 9-Achsen-IMU-Sensor (GY-801)
Verbinde es mit I2C2 mit Jumper JC2 (nochmal ins Forum und Wiki).
Nicht sehr einfach für die Konfiguration aber verwenden, um dem Mäher zu helfen, in gerader Linie zu gehen, wenn Sie Hang in Ihren Rasenbereich haben
Du kannst auch einfach die Odometry benutzen, um das ohne dieses Modul zu machen.

- 1x Steckdose -> ist das für P42 ??
Ja P42 ist es, Ihre Stromquelle anzuschließen, um Akku oder CHARGE + und CHARGE-
Vergessen Sie auch nicht, den P49 zu verwenden, um einen Notschalter oder einen Shunt anzuschließen, wenn Sie ihn nicht verwenden.
P49 schaltete den Motor ein, aber hör auf den Arduino.

- 1x Taste -> die Taste kommt zu "20 Button"
P20 ist zwingend erforderlich, um das gesamte System nach dem Anschließen der Batterie oder nach dem Sleep-Modus zu versorgen.

Sie sprechen nicht über die Odometry (Wenn Sie auf Ihrem Motor dann an P8 und P9 anschließen)

Hoffe, es kann helfen.

Oben