Order not shipped

xbdt

I'm trying to contact Markus Lübon at Marotronics but I have no response (since several weeks) I ordered a lot of parts and it was never shipped. Can someone help me how and how I can contact them? Thank you.
My order was placed on August 3rd and we are now 23 days later I still have NO news at all.

Is it shipped by 'DHL' or 'DHL Express'? For example, ordinary DHL can take ages when shipping something from Germany to the US :-/
Expect 4-8 weeks for DHL, DHL Express only takes 1-2 weeks for US shipping :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi Alexander, it is my 3rd or 4th order and the last one showed 'label created' on 05/08/2021. Normally it takes 2 days to arrive in Belgium. I cannot see that it has been picked up from Markus, just 'label created' on the DHL web site. Could yo ask Markus if you can reach him? thank you.

Same thing here, I ordered on the 6th of June (Ardumower kit wit RTKoption, Lieferschein #6825-001) but i'm still missing the IMU sensor and the ESP32 Bluetooth/Wiki board + after a simple mower-motor test, the driver seems to be death. I send several mails to Markus...but I got no reply. Can somebody please help or at least reply with some info?

I ordered for 946,91 EUR (also RTK receivers etc...) and it never got shipped... no response from Markus at all. Can someone close to Markus contact him and ask him what happens? thank you

Good news! I received the package today! I see that the pickup was done on sept 2nd so maybe he was on holidays...

Mir ging es ähnlich, auch wenn die Lieferung nun da ist...mir ist bewusst dass ich nicht bei Amazon oder Ähnlichem bestellt habe und das evtl. aktuell Teile nicht sofort vorrätig sind oder ein erhöhtes Bestellaufkommen ist, aber das könnte man ja auch kommunizieren.
Allerdings habe ich auch keinerlei Antwort auf mein E-Mails oder das Kontaktformular bekommen. Keine Ahnung warum man da sich nicht kurz zurückmelden kann.
Habe fehlende Teile bei meiner Bestellung festgestellt und bin gespannt, ob ich hierauf noch eine Rückmeldung bekomme. Habe so das Gefühl, als würden meine E-Mails alle im Spamfilter landen.
Schade eigentlich, hier im Forum hatte ich bisher das Gefühl dass der Shop eigentlich in Ordnung ist. Hoffe wir/ich sind nur Einzelfälle.

Oben