No GPS solution

mfethe

hi all,

After a bit of trouble shooting motors and wiring configuration, I've finally got the mower steering and getting GPS fix location to the receiver. I've been able to create a map and calculate the points on the map. However, when I hit start mowing it the mower just sits there and doesn't move. I can watch the app and see it has a fix/float position. I've seen in the logs that the error is

WARNING: no gps solution!

Also in the app it is showing kidnapped. Not sure why or how this is happening but I'd like to reset this if possible.

Has anyone seen this before and is there any advice on how to troubleshoot?

Anhänge

• LOG1000.TXT
    47,3 KB · Aufrufe: 4
  • LOG1001.TXT
    17,1 KB · Aufrufe: 1
  • LOG1099.TXT
    22,8 KB · Aufrufe: 1
Have you uploaded the map to the mower after calculation?
Kidnapping can be disabled in the config.h for debugging.
Should only be active when the mower have a big gps jump like someone is moving it by hand.

Yes I’ve uploaded the map after the calculation. I see sometimes the clearObstacles in the output. Will that cause the mower to stop completely or just avoid the obstacles?

Here are the screen shots of the app showing now map route. I’ve uploaded the map after calculation and still see this.B4572D57-1F63-4DD9-9940-50FD9AD9073B.png

Anhänge

• 257F7605-83A8-4458-9818-D5AEE52B46A8.png
    257F7605-83A8-4458-9818-D5AEE52B46A8.png
    789,5 KB · Aufrufe: 9
Is the mower all the time outsite the mowing area or just jumped there?
Because the "no map route" and goes into idle makes sense when you try to start the mowing and the mower is way outsite the mowing area.

The mower will not move outsite the perimeter, only for docking.
So try to set the mower insite the mowing area and klick start again.

Of course you can drive manually with the app.

Thanks for your help!

I will try your recommendations.. Another thing that comes up in the log is that it is resetting the GPS receiver for some reason. Would this cause that?

And it says it detects obstacles. I don’t have exclusion areas added yet but would like to see the mower run before mapping everything. Will the obstacle detection keep the mow

Thanks again for the suggestions I’ve got the robot running now. I’m running into an issue that seems to stop the mowing when it recieves and invalid GPS signal as shown in the picture. I don’t usually see the app when there is an invalid signal but that what it indicates on the app. The robot will just sit in this location for about 5 minutes and maybe pick back up again. Sometimes it just ends there. I’ve checked the logs and haven’t found anything. But I’m curious if anyone has run into this issue and over come it in a yard like mine.
5379FF82-4074-4A3D-8CE9-B0F2B1ADA94A.pngimage.jpgimage.jpg

Oben