maximum Perimeter area

Hi.
For the sender the perimeter area is not the issue and i thing 2000 m2 is possible,
Also You can split it and use RFID and as many ESP32 sender as you want to create 5 or 10 or more smallest area. https://www.ardumower.de/index.php/...ion/1841-multiple-perimeter-area-mowing#17296
But the mower ???
All depend on many thing: your climate location, the area and the quantity of obstacle,island etc.…,the kind of grass, the ground etc...
And Finally the size of your platform.(Rl2000 or 3d printed chassis with 2 mow motors, mow faster than the standard ardumower chassis)

hm. didn't noticed i could do that! btw.. i have a spare husqvarna charging station, can i use the signal from the station with ardumower without major modifications?

I asked the same thing regarding my robomow charging station without much reply.
On the forum, there were some attepts to crack this to work in ardumower software but without much success
I think in the long run its easier to repair your own signal generator... a new husqvarna charging station would be way more expensive
You can use the charging pins from it to charge your ardumower :)

yep.. i will use it to charge it! i already have one husqvarna 310.. it simple works great!! but i need another one for a larger area.. and i think ill try ardumower.. im still a bit skeptical

yes. I also have an old repaired robomow RC306 and a new chinese knockoff that somehow brings better results than the robomow :) under local brand its ruris rxr1500 but there are a lot of brands made of this robot (under 500 euros here)

I only started ardumower project to learn new things and play with electronics as a hobby and to be able to fix it easeir in case something breaks.
On robomow every part is like 200 Euros and for the chinese.. well you kind of just have to buy anther one if something breaks (or put ardumower in it :)

yes its true! ardumower fits everywhere.. ive also looked for some chinese aliexpress models! in portugal, i cant find none for less than 800euros

definitely yes! i already started the design of the frame! i will use some spare iten extrusions, then design the body and shell! i will make something like the husqvarna ones

Oben