Is there a PCB copperboard for SVN version?

like the V0.93?

pcbv0.93.jpg

Hi, also this PCB is working with SVN. I have it. See my thread
As far as I know, at this moment is new PCB in development.

Alex

Hi Alex, I did this PCB on 24V instead of 12V you did...
I'm working on that PCB, nut I'm using the following:

1- Perimeter receiver on arduino nano (esternal PCB)
2- Current transducer for battery in external PCB
3- Current for motor mow sensing in external PCB
4- Mofset on PCB v.093

I would like to eliminate the esternal PCB using perimeter, and current tranducer on PCB v0-93, using svn software...

Could you tell me the steps I have to follow to adapt v0.93 to SVN software?

Thyyank you
bye

Hi,

the SVN is nor working, out of the Box with the old PCB. You con try it but there ar tjime problems with Interrupts and so on.

The PCB Version is under developemnt you can find in the SVN but it is NOT ready.

Stefan

Hi all,
I made a PCB version for my mower (SPM08-320 Rotenbach) using the SVN, with some modifications:
-extra contacts for external fuse and emergency button
-used a diode for polarity protection from charger (but use fuse and diode for wrong polarity on battery)
-extra voltage sensor on motor voltage to check for emergency button pressed
-removed lawn sensor
-different pin-out of bluetooth module
-MOSFET mow motor driver
-SX8847 motor driver for Left and Right wheel

if somebody would be interested, I can send you one for 5 euro plus shipping. (I live in the Netherlands, but very close to the German and Belgian border, so local shipping costs for those three countries).

PrintingPrint.pdf

PrintingPrintSchematic.pdf

pcbscanfrontandback.jpg

Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/1394/PrintingPrint.pdf/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
RE: Where do you check the current of right and left motor ?

at P2 and P3 (3 pins , just above the motor drivers) I connect the Hall current sensors.
I have the + power line from the motors connected from P19/P20 connected with a wire to the current sensor (at P2 and P3), and then to the motor driver. Ground goes directly from P19/P20 to the motor drivers.

I'll send a picture once I have the board fully assembled (currently, I have all modules connected via wires, since I am still waiting for some female print headers.....

yours,
marc

Oben