How many dc / dc converter ?

nonos

Hello,

I am a new one among you. I wait with impatience the reception of the material to start the assembly. I just noticed that in the wiki in the list of the necessary hardware it is said that it takes 2 DC / DC Lm2596. When you study the plan it is necessary 3. you can confirm me this ? Otherwise I will have to order 1 more.

Thank you.

Hallo
Im Normalfall braucht man nur einen DC Wandler der auf 9V eingestellt wird für den Arduino.

Möchte man WLAN nutzen braucht man dafür einen zweiten DC Wandler 3V. Der Arduino Mega kann dafür leider nicht genug Strom zu Verfügung stellen im 3V Bereich.

Einen 3 DC Wandler braucht man eher selten. Eigentlich nur dann wenn man sehr viele zusätzliche Komponenten anschließen möchte so das es der Arduino nicht mehr schafft im 5V Bereich genügend Strom zu Verfügung zu stellen. Mit den Standartsensoren wie Ultraschall, BTModul Dropsensoren wird er nicht benötigt.

Gruß
Uwe

Hello
In the normal case you only need a DC converter which is set to 9V for the Arduino.

If you want to use WLAN you need a second DC converter 3V. The Arduino Mega can unfortunately not provide enough power in the 3V range.

A 3 DC converter is needed rather rarely. Actually only if you would like to connect a lot of additional components so that the Arduino no longer creates in the 5V range enough electricity to provide. It is not required with the standard sensors such as ultrasound, BTModul Dropsensors.

greeting
Uwe

Oben