GPS base setup

Vic

I have buyed a complete KIT with base and Rover GPS.

Problem: GPS not measure exact position, Is it because I have really slopy area and weels spinning? How to make it work good in mountain terrain?

Is my setup wrong?

I was install the black puck outside in good skyview but the ”Zigbee” card and Antenna for base I was install inside the house.

Rover has also card antenna and puck with this chrome-plate under.

I was read the wiki and maby I have to do step 7 and to the end for BASE GPSXBEE card because this I have not done.?

Anhänge

• AAB2A212-644A-4D45-B507-A28F92256AAC.png
    AAB2A212-644A-4D45-B507-A28F92256AAC.png
    4,7 MB · Aufrufe: 19
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Have you change the Firmware?
Have you the settings change with yours?
I'm using Sunray 1.74. What do you mean change Firmware? I have changed so it's correct motors etc in Sunray. I have not a portable PC so I have to move computer to the BASE to set up this settings from step 7. Is this needed to do?

Nothing to do first!
I meant the firmware of the base and the rover. Better to do nothing at first.
Bekomme a fix displayt in your Handy?

Nothing to do first!
I meant the firmware of the base and the rover. Better to do nothing at first.
Bekomme a fix displayt in your Handy?
Yes: Looks like this:

fix/0.2s/0.02m/#0/0

I was tried to connect BASE and this works but the U-center 20.06.01 hangs when on step: "9. Choose 'View->Configuration View'. Choose configuration message 'TMOD3(Time mode 3)' and choose Mode '2 - Fixed Mode'. " I have to Cntr+ALT+DEL to close the program.

Have you a MPU9250?

choose one MPU IMU (make sure to connect AD0 on the MPU board to 3.3v)
// verify in CONSOLE that your IMU was found (you will hear 8 buzzer beeps for automatic calibration at start)
// see Wiki for wiring, how to position the module, and to configure the I2C pullup jumpers:
// https://wiki.ardumower.de/index.php?title=Ardumower_Sunray#IMU.2C_sensor_fusion

//#define MPU6050
//#define MPU9150
#define MPU9250 // also choose this for MPU9255

I think I not got any IMU in the kit. What IMU is the best? Does the IMU help feel that I have mountain slopes?

In flat surface in front of the house the mower works pretty ok. It was took little time to get START-Button in APP to work. Think I was remove “move area” to “no”, then it worked.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Yes you must make a new map.
Have you a Plate under the Base?
My Base have a 20x20x3mm Aluminium Plate.
My Rover Plate is smahl 10x10x3
I have a Flash new Firmware for Base and Rover.
Just i test it next weekend.
It wasn't easy, wait and see if it got better. I'll get in touch next week to report.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Yes you must make a new map.
Have you a Plate under the Base?
My Base have a 20x20x3mm Aluminium Plate.
My Rover Plate is smahl 10x10x3
I have a Flash new Firmware for Base and Rover.
Just i test it next weekend.
It wasn't easy, wait and see if it got better. I'll get in touch next week to report.
Ok yes, I have same plates on base and rover. I test little more here on my side too. I wait for your feedback. Om Going also to check trobleshoot section in wiki again.

Oben