External LEDs

RedProbe

Hello,

I would like to connect some LEDs on the outside part of my Ardumower.
This is to physically check things like power, GPS, charging, etc.

I have been measuring on the output of the bar graph, but only found the 24V giving output.

Anyone with experience on this? What would I have to do to make it work?
As I noticed on the forum, the external LED print connected on P50 never has been developed?

Thanks!

I would like to know if it's turned on, if it's charging, GPS fix.
Knowing if the ESP32 has a wifi connection would be an extra +! (same for the XBEE)

Same here, i also would like to have the status of (at least) these things visible. This would be very useful!

Unfortunately the pins "LED-WLAN" (P44) and "GPS-LED" (P5) seem not to be used at all since they are not connected to the ESP32 respectively the Ardusimple-Board.

And as I did discover, there are also no pins to connect external LEDs on the Ardusimple-Board.

The only LEDs which seem to light up if the Driver-IC is installed are:

24V-LED - connected between P50.5 and P50.3.

LED-Status - connected between P50.8 and P50.14. I think I did see this one light up when I did reboot the robot, but I don´t know in which cases it should...

LED-Buzzer - connected between P7.13 and P10.10.

Station-LED - connected between P50.4 and P50.2. Should work but I did not test it yet....

The LED connected to P50.11 (PinCharging_Enable/Relais) should theoretically also work...

I have seen here that it is possible to get the GPS-Status visible using the UserSwitches, Neopixel, an additional ESP32 and some additional code but could there be an easier solution?

Has somebody an idea how to get the GPS and WLAN LEDs to work?

Oben