Eigener Perimeter Sender

kami

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe eine vollbestückte Ardumower Platine 1.3 mit einem Mähroboter von Rotenbach SPM. Der hat auch eine eigene Garage mit Sender und Ladeeinrichtung. Diese würde ich natürlich gerne weiterhin benutzen. Kabel ist im Garten verlegt. Geht das so? Oder muss ich den Sender aus dem Ardumower Shop nehmen? Vielen Dank.

Gruß kami

Hi Kami
If you want to reuse your original sender you need to rewrite the azurit part code to read the signal (maybe possible but not easy), look at very older version.
For me it is more easy to put the ardumower sender into your station and reuse the 24V charger and your actual perimeter wire(depend of the total lenght)
Keep all the mecanics part for docking is the better solution.
By

Hi,

thanks a lot for the answer? So why is it so complicated to get the perimeter signal. I just thought it is an standard? Like Signal or NO Signal?

I just read that there are some new functions in the firmware for different perimeter sender?

Cu kami

HI Kami.
If you use the sender from maratronics all is perfectly working without any problem.
Simply follow the wiki,and if you have already solder the PCB1 3 the sender is very easy to build.

I don t understand new function for different sender
Where did you find that ?

Oben