Delay for a full kit

tmaes

Hi, first of all I want to congratulate you for this beautiful and interesting project.
I'm wondering, on the marotronics site, you announce you're 'overwhelmed' by the new demands and ask for patience.
Is it possible to know the actual delay to obtain a standard kit, is it preferable to wait (to let you stabilize the situation) before making a new command? Are there colors that are more classic or accessible?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
--
Thierry Maes

Hello Thierry,

Thank you for your request. The situation has stabilised again and the delivery times indicated on the article page generally apply.

There are currently no differences in delivery times for the colour selection.

Best,
Benjamin

Hi, first of all I want to congratulate you for this beautiful and interesting project.
I'm wondering, on the marotronics site, you announce you're 'overwhelmed' by the new demands and ask for patience.
Is it possible to know the actual delay to obtain a standard kit, is it preferable to wait (to let you stabilize the situation) before making a new command? Are there colors that are more classic or accessible?
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
--
Thierry Maes

I've ordered my kit recently and it took about a month from the order placed to the packaged being shipped.

Oben