Charging issue

K!NG

Hello,

Last year I have (almost) successfully built the ardumower and used the machine with a lot of joy.

The leftover issue is that the charging feature is not working correct. As a workaround I have always charged the battery by using the serial monitor and force the program to go to the charge state ("by sending 'a' to simulate in station charging").

Now it's time to have this issue tackled. Behaviour of this issue :
1. No charger connected, battery voltage "bat" is detected properly and is dropping as expected; charge voltage "chg" is detected as 0.0V;
2. When charger is connected, state wil transition to "STAT" and the battery voltage "bat" is detected as 31.2V and the voltgage "chg" 31.3V

Meaning that when the charger is connected, the battery voltage is following the charge voltage and the program thinks that the battery is charged.

The used setup
PCB: v1.3, based on kit Marotronics Q1/2021
Firmware: Azurit v1.0a10
Battery: Ardumower Power Pack 25,2V 5Ah (ASN1286)

I think the D73 needs to be bypassed. Is this issue identified and who can give an advice ?

Thanks you!

Hi,

I also had the problem with version 1.0a09
This has been fixed in 1.0a10....

Have you deviated from the standard settings?

if so please post.

b/r
Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,

First, thanks for supporting in this.

I didn't make any changes in standard settgins. To ensure this, I just made a clean upload by following the steps as described in https://wiki.ardumower.de/index.php?title=Azurit_Firmware_(English)

After the clean upload, the behaviour remains the same. Meaning that the charging procedure will not start once the charger is connected and the state machine will remain in "STAT" step.

Br, Richard

Oben