Brushless Motoren BL42 + BLDC-8015A + PCB 1.4 = 150Ticks?

davipet

Hi!
Ich habe die BL42 Brushless Motoren an den BLDC-8015A Treibern. Das Ganze an der PCB 1.4.
In der Anleitung zur 1.4er Platine steht, dass der Odometrieteiler nicht zwangsläufig verändert werden muss.
In der Config.h-Example zu Sunray wird angegeben, dass etwa 1300 Ticks pro Umdrehung hinkommen sollten.
Ich habe nur 150 Ticks pro Umdrehung. Per AT+E drehen die Motoren damit genau 10 Umdrehungen.
Sollte/ muss ich die Teiler nun doch ändern, damit ich eine höhere Auflösung bekomme? Oder ist vielleicht noch etwas falsch angeschlossen?

Danke!

Gruß

David

The hardware divider seems to be hardwired to /2 at minimun, then the ticks are only measured at the rising signal, basically the mower comes with a /4 divider by default.

I got my motors to measure 600 ticks, Ive mentioned this in the forum somewhere, you have to wire the odometry signal to some pins with free interrupt rails.
I used some transistors as open collectors.
Then change the software to not discard falling interrupts.

Alternatively you could somehow wire the flip flops divider thingy in a way to bypass them, having that part of the AND gate be always 5v or someting like that.

Also the default PID values seem wrong for those motors/drivers, someting like P= 1, I = 0, D = 0, works better but I never looked too deeply into that.

If you dont want to make hardware changes, this should make the wheels rotate a lot smoother:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben