Boot Logik, General Mower control, SANDBOX

dfxh

Hi,

I write in english - but if necessary can switch to german.

I programmed an arduino once. However I am used to "ordinary" computers with boot sequence, interaction options etc. .
When we talk about automowers I understand we talk about "robots", the boot/come-to-live and follow strict rules.

For my applications I consider it too difficult or not adequate to have a "dump" robot start a xx a.m. mowing and coming back for charging.
I need more. More interaction options or reset options whatever.

What I have:
- large lawn with separated areas.
- difficult terrain, could get stuck

What I want or suppose to have:
- report every square dm^2 which is mowed, when it was mowed, sensorsdata about this area. e.g. are there holes in the lawn, are there molehills, branches etc.
==> so humans can repair the lawn, rescue the mower, etc.
- continue mowing wherre it stopped before it went back to charging.
- report the growth of grass (e.g. resistance) in certain areas.
- combine multiple mowers into a mowing swarm etc.

All this would mean I need:
- the mower to report his sensordata into my "online" database
- that I can interrupt the mower and start new programes/routines and send him back to "autobot" mode.
- I can remote control him via wifi/lte.
- let him send webcam data
- let him blink in colors or modes for diagnostics
etc.

So there are my questions?
? I scanned the sunray c++ code, but I found no "main()". So is there a flowchart for me to understand how the mower can be controlled?
? Is this possible with a arduino based (microcontroller?) mower or do I need a computer based (raspberry PI with remote access) "head/brain" of the mower?

Is there a sandbox for the mower and its controls? I do not mean necessarily a virtual machine but all the electronics on a table or even better in a virtual machine to test everything see the status of sensors and actors without having things moving around in my garden including high speed blades ...?

Thanks for helping me getting started.

Ich denke dass die Daten die du auslesen möchtest und auch zurücksenden möchtest, sowie ein Camerabild realisierbar sind.
Ich nutze AzuritBer. Hier kann optional ein Raspberry Pi angeschlossen werden, der dann den Funktionsumfang auf dein Maß erweitern könnte.
Verschiedene Mäh-Areale sind möglich. Auch eine schnelle Rückkehr zur Ladestation. (Realisiert mit RFID Chips im Boden).

Oder hast du mittlerweile eine andere Lösung gefunden, da der Foreneintrag bereits über ein halbes Jahr alt ist...?

Oben