Bluetooth connecting but nothing showing up in app

jonathanbyrn

I am trying to connect my bluetooth module to pfodApp and arduRemote and while it connects (and the LED on the board lights up) nothing is showing up on the screen.

I had a problem setting up the bluetooth through the serial monitor as the board doesnt seem to detect it. I have set the key pin to 3.3v using a jumper and I have 5v going to the module. I am also entering setup mode by holding the button on startup and the light is flashing slowly, which means it is in command mode. It just returns error detecting baudrate.

I can connect the same bluetooth module to an uno board and send AT codes to it with no problem. Any ideas why it cannot see the bluetooth module and how I could go about debugging it?

If the LED on the PCB is lighting up it means that the HC05 module is working but it is not connecting to the board.

I am still having the problem but there are a couple of things you can check:
Make sure it is in command mode (slow flashing light), you need to hold the button on the HC05 when powering it on to do this.

one issue was that the PCB was not connecting the TX and RX pins to TX2 and RX2 on the arduino. If you have a multi-meter check if there is continuity between resistor 6 and the arduino and then from other side of resistor 6 to the bluetooth module.

I will keep bashing at it and will keep you posted, if you have any success let me know!

Hi.

I have check all connection with multimeter.
All are fine.

I already ordered new bluetooth modul. I think my is damage.

Regards Nick

Oben