Blade height

Hi,

I have been looking at your site and find it very interesting. I have a question regarding your DIY chassis. Can you adjust the height of the blades for the mower? Also any chance of a fully translated site? Thanks.

Hi,

I'm also quite new Ardumower user and it's a good question. But I think at this moment isn't one final solution for height of blades adjustment. Here on the forum you can find more possibilities how to do it. On of this is via special profile on this link :
http://www.ardumower.de/index.php/d...ardumower-chassis-prototyp-erster-maeheinsatz
post #2842

for basic adjustment you can also move with blade on the motor axis or you can move with complete motor via washers (plastic plates) under motor (different thicknesses).

Alex

Thanks! Also do you know where you can buy the husqvarna auto mower blade assembly? If that is not the blade you are using what are you using and how are you attaching it to the mower motor. One other question is does the software and electronics accommodate four drive motors? I am working on my own design that I would like to be 4 wheel drive. Thanks again.

d

Oben