Batteriespannung Problem PCB1.3 Azurit 1.0a10

aswitcom

Hallo Entwickler,

ich bin schon seit einiger Zeit damit beschäftigt, dass der Mower ein paar Minuten läuft und dann ohne Grund komplett ausschaltet.

Heute bin ich dem Problem der Spannungsmessung auf den Grund gegangen.

Am Pin AD2 (Due) messe ich bei folgenden (simulierten) Batteriespannungen folgende Werte:
1,79V bei 20.0V
2,16V bei 24.0V
2,43V bei 27.0V
2,62V bei 29.0V
2,65V bei 29.4V

Es verhält sich also linear!!!

Am Serial Monitor (oder auch über BT App) sieht es wie folgt aus:
die ersten 3 Messungen zeigen die korrekte Spannung an, dann plötzlich nur mehr falsche Werte die auch nicht stabil bleiben.

Image20180927_006.png

Hat jemand schon ein Problem gehabt oder bin ich damit alleine?

Wo kann ich ansetzen um das zu beheben?

vielen herzlichen Dank

Liebe Grüße,
Karl-Heinz

Nachtrag:
Batterie Spannung (simuliert) von 1 - 19.9 V am Serial Monitor identisch!!!
Ab einer Spannung von 22.0V wird es interessant:
Batt. 22.0 am Monitor 26,5V
23.0V - 26,6V
24.0V - 26,7V
25.0V - 26,8V
26.0V - 26,9V
27.0V - 27,0V
28.0V - 27,1V
29.0V - 27,2V

Wo kann denn da das Problem sein????

Nachtrag Nr2.

Die PCB1.3 liegt ausgebaut am Labortisch, ohne Sensoren oder andere Störquelle.
BT-Modul aktiv

Messungen am Serial und BT App identisch.

Nach aktivieren des Serial Monitor sind ganze 3 Messungen immer korrekt!!!!!

Maybe you understand english ?
The battery read value is smooth by a filter in the code so wait a little to see change.
22 Volt is not ok for 24V batterie pack you need normaly 27 Volt or more when charge is full.
Can you into the console use the d and x to check all your setting and show us a screen copy of the result after a factory reset and adc calibration.

Hello, thank you very much for the answer, I was able to partially fix the bug today by re-installing version 1.0a9. Now the measurements are exactly the same as on my Fluke multimeter. Unfortunately, my problem is that the Mower after a few minutes drive suddenly without reason completely turned off not solved. Here I came to the problem of measuring the battery voltage. Now, although the measurement is only the shutdown for no reason is left.:(

Hi.
For the PCB1.3 the JP8 control the power OFF mode.
First try with JP8 Always on, normaly the PCB never shutdown.If the PCB continue to shutdown ,it's very strange

If JP8 is in Auto , The soft can shutdown the PCB, so check in arduremote into setting battery:
Monitor YES
Switch off if idle value and put more than 10 minutes.(This occur only in state OFF or ERROR)
Switch off if below Volt try with 21V

Hello, yes thank you, I have already set the JP8, but the PCB turns off after a few minutes. Yesterday I recharged the batteries fully and will check again today whether the behavior is still so.
The attempts to set the switch-off voltage to 1V and to set the minutes to 30 had also not resulted in a change.

So neuer Status von der Batteriespannung.

Ich habe ja vor einiger Zeit schon geschrieben, dass ich meinem Akku ein BMS eingebaut habe, nachdem ich bereits 2 Stück davon in die ewigen Li-Ionen Jagdgründe geschickt habe.
Nachdem ich heute mit vollem Akku wieder auf den Rasen ging, fuhr er erst mal 2 Runden, dann blieb er wieder stehen.
Ich starte nochmal erneute und wieder nach wenigen Sekunden alles aus.

Akku raus und das BMS ausgebaut, jetzt fährt er wieder nur nachdem der Rasen gemäht war und die Akkuspannung unter der StartLadeSpannung von 30V war, ging die Ladung erst so an, dass Relais anzog dann gleich wieder aus und so weiter.
Es fliesst kein Strom zum Akku, denn die Ladespannung ist 29,4V der Ladestrom < 0,1A also Relais wieder aus.

Hab dann ausgeschalten und wieder aktiviert, Ladestation dran und dann passierte gar nichts mehr.

Hatten wir das nicht schon mal im Forum?

Ich habe damals bei diesem Verhalten die Diode 73 ausgelötet, dann war das Laden bei mir Okay.

Was jetzt wieder ist, keine Ahnung?

Vielleich jemand eine Idee?

vielen herzlichen Dank!

Liebe Grüße,
Karl-Heinz

PS: Verwende jetzt wieder die letzte 1.0a09

Hi.
Not sure google translate correctly your last post.
But This work perfectly for me.
I use the power supply from marotronics and a rebuild Denna L600 battery.
The mower use the timer and work from 8h to 18h with the by lane mowing changing each day.
At 8h the bat is full 29V and the mowing start , after 2 hours mowing at 24.2 volt it is back to station
Charging start is set if below 27.2V so the charging start and stop after 3Hours and not using the stop if below 0.3Amp.
The state change from charging to station so the mower leave again the station for 2 hours mowing.
And this work for the 3 last month.

Please check your battery BMS because the pcb can't go off if jp8 is set to on

Here my bat setting.
20180929_170836.jpg

Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/3545/20180929_170836.jpg/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hello Bernhard,

yes it was indeed that BMS that almost got me done. I've removed her and now he does not turn off unchecked anymore.
Now the problem with the store has arisen again. I have set "charging start if Voltage is below 27.20" when energized and still the relay does not switch on for charging.
I also have all the original parts from Marotronic Shop.
I have a very small lawn, which I have always mowed by Arduremote Manual. The control with perimeter and station has never worked properly. Will probably set up next summer with me.

First check into arduremote that state is STATION.
After go in setting battery a look at the battery voltage and you discover that the value increase and certainly is over 27.2V because maybe you test with a battery not empty(less than 25V)
So if the bat is at 26V when reach the station it s possible that the charging don t start but it's not a problem.
If you want that the charging start simply replace the 27.2V by 25 or less and put the stop charging as low as possible to avoid a non stop on off o the relay.

On small area normaly all need to work perfectly.

Many thanks Berhard, I have to check the status station again, it may be that he does not recognize this. Although otherwise all values fit.
I'll let you know when I have new information.
Best regards,
Karl Heinz

Hi Karl Heinz ,

hats du das Problem gelöst ? Habe genau die gleiche Störung wobei ich im Moment noch nicht per Station lade.
Mein Mower bleibt einfach nach paar Minuten teilweise sek. stehen.
Nur so ne Frage am Rande woher hast du die Version a10 ?

SG
Chris

Oben