AZURIT 4WD

andri85

Hi
I had to switch to a 4wd transmission of my robot because unfortunately in the case of wet ground it slipped and stopped. I would like to modify the azurit 1.0a10 software to eliminate when the cases of locking of the right or left wheels are turned. I would like that when it turns to the right the left wheels go forward and those on the right go back and when it turns to the left the right wheels go forward and those on the left back. can you tell me what to change to make it work?
thank you

Very nice. Can you show a photo from inside. With Azurite I can't help you. But with this construction you should implement a wiper algorithm. Maybe Azurite has already realised it.

here it is. I made it on a 380mm x 300mm junction box and 200mm diameter pet-g printed wheels ... before I had made one with 3 brushless motors for cutting but it was too heavy for the wooden frame and the 3d printed body reinforced with fiberglass. I do not believe that any algorithm in azurit is to be introduced. I think it is enough to change some command line in that condition while it is spinning. I know something of the arduino programming language but not at those levels.
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/4752/IMG_0272.JPG/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Looks good. I thought, the GPS antenna is shielded on the bottom. Therefor it is build in the wrong way. But I am not sure.

the GPS antenna is turned against but is placed on the cover above. at the moment I haven't tried it on the outside yet but I don't think it gives problems

Oben