Available: Ardumower 1.2 95% complete

royalann

Hi All,

I am selling my ardumower 1.2 which is 95% complete and has tested successfully cutting grass via Bluetooth remote controller app.

We have just had our second baby so time has run out for me to complete the project.

The robot is fully assembled and working, including pcb 1.2, protector board (between wheel motors and motor driver), Bluetooth chip, rain sensor, 3 x sonar, perimeter sensor, 24v battery, real time clock chip and emergency on/off switch.

The perimeter sender / charge controller is assembled and working also(in plastic protector box), along with spare cutting blades and some chips not added yet (gps, gyro, wifi).

I tested it recently cutting grass and I can provide the video.

Items outstanding:

Charging - voltage is detected by board, but battery not charging. The battery is fine and I can charge directly, but just not through the board. It is most likely a simple fix for someone who has time to investigate.

Perimeter detector - Needs to be calibrated.

Left side sonar - Not detecting any movement. Maybe issue with wiring or sonar chip. Needs to be investigated. Two other sonar chips are working correctly.

I do not want to make a profit, just cover my costs to date.

Please pm if interested.

Thanks,
Paul

Oben