Ardumower thinks she is in the station when she's not (charge voltage fault)

markor

I had a bad lightning storm which completely blew up my perimeter sender. I got it fixed, but now my mower thinks it is in the station while it really is not. When I check the battery values from the arduremote it says "Charge 16.53V 0.00A". So the ardumower thinks he is already in the station because the charge voltage is "up" and will not follow the perimeter wire back to station. I already replaced the INA169 and it did show "Charge 0.00V 0.00A" briefly and went to station as supposed, but after few hours it again started to show high values on Charge Voltage even if the mower is no where near the station.

In addition I used the mower couple of days even if the Charge voltage was "up" (manually carried to station when needed) and now I think it killed the arduino DUE as the +3,3V led on the PCB1.3 went dark, all other leds including +5V, +5VP and +3,3VP are on. I replaced the arduino DUE and all the leds are on again. Anyone with any hints what could be wrong? And will I trash another DUE if I just keep it mowing while the Charge voltage shows faulty values?

arduremoteStationError.jpg

I had a bad lightning storm which completely blew up my perimeter sender. I got it fixed, but now my mower thinks it is in the station while it really is not. When I check the battery values from the arduremote it says "Charge 16.53V 0.00A". So the ardumower thinks he is already in the station because the charge voltage is "up" and will not follow the perimeter wire back to station. I already replaced the INA169 and it did show "Charge 0.00V 0.00A" briefly and went to station as supposed, but after few hours it again started to show high values on Charge Voltage even if the mower is no where near the station.

In addition I used the mower couple of days even if the Charge voltage was "up" (manually carried to station when needed) and now I think it killed the arduino DUE as the +3,3V led on the PCB1.3 went dark, all other leds including +5V, +5VP and +3,3VP are on. I replaced the arduino DUE and all the leds are on again. Anyone with any hints what could be wrong? And will I trash another DUE if I just keep it mowing while the Charge voltage shows faulty values?

Anhang anzeigen 2966
You can check R9 R10 D10 and Q4
01.png03.png02.png

Oben