Ardumower power pack can't be shipped to USA

Hi, yep, all of these should work:
etc.

hi you can take any battery with 7s is also available in the USA
Hi, yep, all of these should work:
etc.
Thank you guys for the tip! I can go ahead and get the mower!

This is 3,4Ah and not 5Ah.
And since you can not use the hole pack, you probably get around 2-2.5Ah of usable energy.
But it is possible to buy two, and put them in paralell.

"Finally, Our PCB boards are available loaded up with brand new Panasonic NCR18650B cells. Each Board becomes a 24v (7s) Battery module that can be used on its own or can be part of a multi module battery system. Each NCR18650B cell is capable of 5A continuous and its rated at 3400mAh or 12.5Wh so the module Power rating is 120W and the capacity is 87.5Wh."

Hello everybody, Something similar to Hotchiguy happens to me. I live in Spain and so far there is no option that suggest on the web. As the option that shows does not seem very ideal either for me, could you serve me these others that I suggest here?

(Just opt for version 7S4P, since I have a really big farm.)
If so, I see that it has more than two standing cables. Could it serve equally? Or do I have to make any arrangement for greater?.
Would it already come with the voltage protection plate as mentioned in the wikis?

Thank you very much and encourage everyone, that in the end it is not so hard to build. Let's see if there are more Spanish-speaking people, which extends this project to everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos,
A mi me pasa algo parecido a hotchiguy.
Vivo en España y hasta aquí no llega la opción que sugieren en la web.
Como la solución que muestra él no parece ser tampoco muy ideal para mi, ¿Podría servirme estas otras que sugiero aquí?

(Igual opto por la versión 7s4p, ya que tengo una finca realmente grande.)

Si así fuera, veo que tiene más de dos cables que sobresalen.
¿Podría servir igualmente? ¿o tengo que realizar algún arreglo a mayores?.
¿Vendría ya con la placa de protección de voltaje tal como se menciona en las Wikis?

Muchas gracias y ánimo a todos, que al final no es tan difícil construir. A ver si hay más personas de habla hispana, que se extienda este proyecto a todo el mundo!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
This should be similar to the Ardumower power pack (Li-Ion 18650 7s2p):

More Li-Ion 18650 7s2p-battery packs: https://www.batteryspace.com/25-9v-li-ion-polymer-battery-pack-modules.aspx
Thank you for your reply! I purchased this earlier today (before your message): https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005003712532013.html
Do you think this would be okay or are there any obvious problems with this battery? Thank you

@AlexanderG: I am in the same situation as the other people in this thread. I found some options both alarmingly cheap from aliexpress and then kind of on the expensive side, like the ones you linked to from batteryspace.com. A 5ah 25v battery for close to $200 seems a bit high to me, but maybe I'm missing something (I just purchased 2 18v ryobi high discharge 6ah tool batteries for $100 with a charger). So, to me it still feels like we haven't really found the best balance of price vs quality for US-based people.

I looked all through the wiki and marotronics page for the kit, but I never was able to find any specific required specifications for the battery. So, here are some questions that would help in answering:

1) Is there a supported voltage range? (when searching for 7S2P I see 24v, ~25.2v, and ~29v mentioned. @jschwalbe's link mentions 7S4P).
2) A peak current draw required?
3) Any estimates on the relationship between capacity and coverage area? I get that it will vary, but some kind of estimate would help.

Anyways, there might be further concerns about battery selection I'm not thinking about and it might help others to have some parameters around the requirements in the wiki. At the moment, I don't think that information is available anywhere, even when referencing the suggested battery at this page, since the website is down for maintenance.

Edit: Here is one of the super cheap ones I found from aliexpress with reasonably fast shipping available: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002853503148.html

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
After some searching, I guess I'm just seeing them use different cell types, which results in different configurations at the same nominal voltage.

It seems the battery cells nominal voltage typically are ~3.6-3.7v. The maximum voltage around 4v, and fully discharged around 2v. So, 3.65*7 batteries in series equals 25.55v ~ 25.6v. So, then the two other main variables are the capacity per cell and discharge rate, and the configuration of the battery pack.

So, a 3.65v 2500mah cell in the configuration of 7S4P (7 cells in series, then 4 of those in parallel) would be a 25.6v battery pack with 10AH (2500mah * 4). A 7S2P could have the same specs using a 3.65v 5000mah cell.

I have purchased battery packs before, but each time this can get confusing. It also seems that we could end up overpaying quite a bit if we end up with high discharge cells if they really aren't needed. So, it would be helpful to know what is required. I think many times these are targeted at bikes and scooters where there might be more constrained weight and discharge rate requirements, which drives the cost up.

Oben