Ardumower Mini button and buzzer not functioning

Before making my 1.3 PCB I am messing around with the arduino mini. I have uploaded the code to a mega with extension shield version 1.04, selected mini in config. I am using 2 L298n motor controllers and the motor test is working well.All seems like it is going in the correct direction

One question. The wheels even on full power during the motor test are no turning at max rpm or even close to it. What parameter should be used to increase rpm and what would the max value be? as I do not want to burn anything out. i am using 12v motors for now

The main problem I have and want to help with I think is simple. When the button switch connected from pin 51 to ground is pressed it does not have any impact on the buzzer connected to pin 53 and ground . i.e. when I press the button I do not hear any beeps so I can not choose a operational setting.

Can you point me to the parameters that control this.

I do not have anything else connected to the arduino other than the motor drivers and the motors. so no perimeter, sensors nothing

regards
Max

I problem was caused by the megga shield I purchased from your shop. After removing the shield the buzzer and switch work ok

I have not fully tested why the shield did not work in this instance.

I have some Ardumower mini questions. In what part (category) of this forum is specific to the Mini or can you advice of a person that is knowledgeable that can advise me

Thanks Max

The buzzer make the following sounds ie using morse code

Long short long short long short .........beeps
Long long long long.......beeps
Some times short short short............beeps

These are continuous until I press the button
Pressing the button cycles through the 2 first patterns.

What do these patterns mean

Das werden Fehlermeldungen sein.
Die Fehlermeldungen liegen an und werden auch gespeichert.
Einfach mal die Serielle Konsole anschließen und die Ausgabe beobachten was an Fehler angezeigt wird.
Sollten dort keine Fehlermeldungen kommen über das Menue der Seriellen Konsole die gespeicherten Fehlermeldungen löschen.
Der Taster ( Button) funktioniert solange nicht solange Fehler Meldungen anliegen und nicht gelöscht worden sind.

Das kann man das auch über die Handy App machen unter den Error Counter.
Dort sieht man dann wo die Fehler herkommen und wie viel Fehler vorhanden sind.
Man kann sie damit auch löschen.

Gruß
Uwe

This will be error messages.
The error messages are received and are also saved.
Just connect the serial console and watch the output of what error is displayed.
If there are no error messages there are the error messages stored in the menu of the serial console.
The button does not work as long as error messages are present and have not been deleted.

You can do this via the Handy App under the Error Counter.
There you can see where the errors come from and how much mistakes are there.
You can also delete it.

greeting
Uwe

Dear Uwe
Thanks for your response. There is so much to this great project however I find it difficult that the operational details are not summarised in a manual. If there is a mini manuel I apologise and I would be grateful if you can point me in the correct direction.
Can you describe the normal operation/ start up of the mini so I can tell what is normal and what is not
Does the mini store logs so I can send you a log as the serial monitor does not file the output
so far I only have 2 motors connected. In the software everything is turned off. What is the minimum equipment I need connected not to get errors
best regards
Max

Das ist leider noch nicht genug. Die Liste muss länger sein weil die interessanten Sachen erst noch kommen. Man kann die Ausgaben in der Seriellen Konsole einfach auswählen und in einer TXT Datei abspeichern.
welche Software verwenden sie?
welche Motortreiber verwenden sie?
welche Sensoren sind angeschlossen ? INA 169 Spannungsteiler für die Lade oder Batteriespannung?
Vielleicht mal ein Bild von den Aufbau
Bluetooth Modul vorhanden?
evl einfach die Software hier mit hochladen als Zip.

in der Seriellen Konsole d eingeben für Menue und dann x für Read Settings. was dort ausgegeben wird aus als TXT Datei hier hochladen.

Gruß
Uwe

Unfortunately this is not enough. The list must be longer because the interesting things still come. You can easily select the output in the serial console and save it in a TXT file.
What software do they use?
Which motor drivers do they use?
Which sensors are connected? INA 169, voltage divider for charging or battery voltage?
Maybe a picture of the construction
Bluetooth module available?
Evl simply the software here with Upload as Zip.

In the serial console enter d for menu and then x for read settings. Which is output there from as a TXT file here.

greeting
Uwe

Dear Uwe
I am using the arduino IDE version 1.8.3
Ardumower -1.0a4-Azurit
2 L298N Motor drivers
No sensors connected, no current sensors
No voltage driver, no bluetooth, no gps, no odimeter etc
I have a buzzer and switch connected

I am having real problems outputting the IDE screen to a txt file that I can send to you. I am using a MAC and have tried numerous terminal commands and I can not capture the whole output. Please advise the exact method to output the screen to a file

thank you

Dear Uwe
I am using the arduino IDE version 1.8.3
Ardumower -1.0a4-Azurit
2 L298N Motor drivers
No sensors connected, no current sensors
No voltage driver, no bluetooth, no gps, no odimeter etc
I have a buzzer and switch connected

I am having real problems outputting the IDE screen to a txt file that I can send to you. I am using a MAC and have tried numerous terminal commands and I can not capture the whole output. Please advise the exact method to output the screen to a file

I have just found a way. Included are 2 files one with startup info and one wth settings

thank you
Attachment: https://forum.ardumower.de/data/media/kunena/attachments/4262/ArduMowerOutput_1.rtf/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Oben