Alfred lässt sich nicht steuern und bewegt sich nicht

KadaverJoe

Hallo liebe community,

ich habe gestern (halbwegs) erfolgreich meinen Güde GRR 240 zu einem RTK-Mäher umgewandelt. Softwareseitig läuft soweit alles, auch die Korrekturdaten via XBEE kommen an und ich bekomme einen RTK fix.
Ich habe aber den Eindruck, dass die Verbindung zur Originalplatine irgendwie nicht funktioniert. Ich kann Alfred weder per Hand steuern, noch ihn automatisch zum Docking oder Mähen schicken.
Was mir auffiel ist, dass im Güde Mäher eine separate Platine aufgebaut ist, auf dem die Drahtsensoren anscheinend angeschlossen sind. Ist das beim Fuxtec auch so bzw. kann es damit zu tun haben?
Ich habe mal ein Bild der Platine und das aktuelle log mit angehängt.

Sunray firmware: 1.0.303

IMG_7179.jpg

Kann mir jemand helfen?

Viele Grüße und schöne Ostern,
Konrad

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Lösung gefunden! Ich hatte noch eine veraltete Firmware (habe es erst gemerkt, als ich die Firmwareversion für diesen Thread gesucht habe ;) )
Nach dem Update auf 1.0.318 scheint es zu funktionieren! Ich werde es nachher draußen testen!

Hi Joe,

Glad you made it.
I built some time before my Ardumower, but now I'm switching to Alfred, however I still have the "Adafruit centrale" and the GNSS receivers (rover and station). I'm thinking about how I can buy Alfred and integrate my ardusimple GNSS with RTK. Can you please give me some advice on how you did this? I don't think I need the complete conversion kit ?

Hi Robotex,
I added a Xbee with 868 MHz to my Ardusimple board an another on to my RTK base station. At the moment, I use an Emlid Reach RS as my temporary base Station until I mounted my fixed Base on the roof of our fresh bought house ;)
Works like a charm. You first need to configure both Xbees so that they communicate to each other then the rest is easy! ;)
IMG_7232.jpeg
IMG_7233.jpegIMG_7234.jpeg

Hi Joe,
Thanks for your fast response, and the pictures. Nice you made it righ on time for the grass growing.
I have the base and rover Ardusimple with xbees, they are communicating on my old custom mower. I am thinking how to get all the interconnections to buy and convert the Alfred without rtk to with RTK. As I don't need additional RTK because I have it, I am thinking what is minimum what I need to get to buy Alfred without ardusimple and install mine as ( already have it and it is expensive to throw it away).

I saw on the video that to convert Alfred to RTK I need extra:
Banana Pi/Raspberry
Some additional interconnection board
and then to hoock the GNSS on the Alfred together with bananna pi.

Do you know if this board for bananna pi already inside Alfred or is it extra to buy?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
It would be great to get only the Mainboard-parts from Marotronics (as I also have one Ardusimple laying around here since a couple of years ;-) ) but I'm not shure if they would sell it solo.
You would need:
- the Alfred cover, where the main switch and the GNSS antenna is put on (or you would design one yourself and 3d print it)
- the I/O-Board which you put on the Raspberry/Banana Pi and the LED board

If you buy the NTRIP-Kit (https://www.marotronics.de/Alfred-DIY-WiFi-NTRIP-Version-The-Wire-Less-Way-For-Your-Garden), you will get also the Banana Pi and all other things you need. But you will also get another Ardusimple board. You could ask, if they could leave out to save some money. I don't know.

Oben